Extend range and overcome signal obstructions to ensure reliable communication between multiple locations or a single site. Features vary from integrated data applications to analog-digital migration capabilities.
XPR 8400 / XPR 8380 REPEATER
Maximize the performance of your UHF, VHF or 800/900 MHz MOTOTRBO™ system with these repeaters.
- 100% continuous duty at 40W/UHF, 45W/VHF and 35W/800 MHz.
- Supports two simultaneous voice or data paths in digital TDMA mode.
- Integrated power supply with connector for optional external DC battery backup.
- Operates in analog or digital mode - bright, clear, colored LEDs indicate mode.
- LEDs clearly indicate transmit and receive modes in both channel slots.
- Rack- or wall-mountable - compatible with desktop housing as well.
- Sturdy handles make installation and handling easier.
- Automated battery back-up (battery sold separately)
- Operates in UHF, VHF or 800/900 MHz frequency bands
- 6.25e Compliant*
- Dynamic mixed mode capability allows for automatic switching between analog and digital conventional modes
- Repeater diagnostic and control software provides remote or local site monitoring
- IP repeater programming uses Internet Protocol (IP) at a central location to complete programming changes and upgrades on remotely located repeaters
MOTOTRBO Systems At a Glance
MOTOTRBO At a Glance
MOTOTRBO Two-Way Radio Solutions At A Glance
MOTOTRBO Connect Plus Brochure
MOTOTRBO Repeater Spec Sheet